• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesley Johnson really hasn’t sniffed the floor since he made his knees touch his elbows :lol:

Tobias Harris fan here as well for whoever mentioned it. Would easily replace Ryan Anderson with him
i never really cared for his game but he's impressed me this year and would be a great fit if we could somehow make it happen. probably more realistic than adding another superstar like bron :lol: don't know his contract situation though.

Mark Jackson outchea preaching

IMG_0668.PNG

Montrezl was throwin in the CP3 trade:smh:

He leaps and bounds better than Tarik Black

Tarik has like 1 good game for every 15. He’s better than Joey Dorsey, but a knocked over trash can is better than Dorsey, so that’s not saying much. Harrell and Harden had good chemistry until Harrell got in McHale’s doghouse and eventually MDA’s. Dekker apparently is just Chase Budinger re-incarcerated I guess

Last edited:
I had
McHale
Lou
Jcross
as my top 3
Not even gonna pretend like I’m well versed on Vinnie but Crawford has what? 3 6moty awards? Compared to 3 total from Manu, LO, and Jet. Don’t think it’s a reach at all lol

2 of Jamal’s 6th man awards shouldn’t be his. Especially the most recent one :lol:. Problem is the nba typecast the 6th man awards as only for “scoring guards off the bench”. There are a few bigs and other players that Have good in that role recently.

Jamal was good 6th man...but a Lil overrated as one. Terrible in the playoffs. Didn’t play in the playoffs until his 30s. Def a good player...but he shouldn’t be in THAT convo.

Last edited:
3 of Jamal’s 6th man awards shouldn’t be his. Especially the most recent one :lol:. Problem is the nba typecast the 6th man awards as only for “scoring guards off the bench”. There are a few bigs and other players that Have good in that role recently.

Jamal was good 6th man...but a Lil overrated as one. Terrible in the playoffs. Didn’t play in the playoffs until his 30s. Def a good player...but he shouldn’t be in THAT convo.
I can agree with this honestly....
Only name Im not letting you slide on is Iggy tho :lol:

This and kyle lowry's anxiety attacks are some of the hottest takes I've ever seen in here. Both were dead serious too :rofl:

The GOAT was the Steph excuses. Cuh had that "I'm back" game in Portland and dudes in here were juiced. He blows that 3-1 lead and we had dudes in here talmbout "y'all must have never had an injury. One day you can be fine and the next day you're hurt" lmfaoooooo

KD has a lot of REspect for Beasley and BEasley's game.
Can't wait to see this spot on those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom