• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Webber the same dude that still cries if you bring up the time out incident. Shut your ***** *** up you punk *** *****
Bruh that’s what I’m saying :lol:

“If you losing by 50 I hope you lose by 52. Don’t get mad now get mad in the third quarter”

Says the guy still playing victim for 30 years ago

Reactions: HIM
Only reason that game got close is Cleveland made a run when Joel was out. He shot like crap for most of the 4th but his defensive presence is serious.

Dario a real one. The look towards the bench in the corner after he drained the 3 and now the dunk to end the game.

Chris Webber was taken advantage up and his guys on that sideline told him to call timeout.

29B3507D-E4B8-4503-8177-009D60E045C1.jpeg

NipTalk *****

League ******

I’m as lit as @freddy fig right now

Still funny that Clarkson got that mad when he was clearly trying to play defense :lol:

Hard to tell the difference between the Cavs D and them letting the clock run down sometimes though. Ben Simmons had a wide open dunk literally 10 seconds before that.

Still funny that Clarkson got that mad when he was clearly trying to play defense :lol:

Hard to tell the difference between the Cavs D and them letting the clock run down sometimes though. Ben Simmons had a wide open dunk literally 10 seconds before that.

The Simmons dunk was so much more disrespectful too & no one did ANYTHING either :lol:

I still believe Saric thought they was gon foul him. Im ok with it regardless tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom