• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amphibious C-Webb?? :lol:

IMG_0641.PNG

Was Randle ever available for trade this past deadline?

Cavs should've went hard for randle instead of Nance. Could've been a real difference maker instead of what they got now. Love needs to come back like yesterday

george hill was washed for Sacramento. He was the worst out of the 4 that Cleveland acquired. The hope was that he was mailing it in with Sac and would he rejuvenated with a playoff squad. I'll give him more time but that's not looking good lol.

That contract is gunna suck next year. I know it's a low guarantee for the 3rd year so they can get out of it in 2019 but I still can't believe Sacramento gave him that much money.

Was Randle ever available for trade this past deadline?

Cavs should've went hard for randle instead of Nance. Could've been a real difference maker instead of what they got now. Love needs to come back like yesterday

He was more than available but teams only offered 2nd round picks for him
**** that

Lakers weren’t desperate to move hiM as we might end up extendeing him After all this summer

If I remember correctly, Woj said Randle was available for 1st round pick(s) but nobody wanted to bite cause he's hitting restricted free agency this summer and is gunna have to be paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom