Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4533CB7A-70C3-477C-8E35-BA42DB3668DE.jpeg

Reactions: MVP
Waffle house be hittin da spot afta a long nite of boozin ya herdme

I played in this bluegrass tournament in Kentucky in High School, and they had a Waffle House out there. It changed my life. We was there every day, twice a day :lol:

Before that I had only been to the Waffle House in Atlanta

Dragan Bender played 37 minutes last night and was 0-1 for zero points.....

Not sure how that’s even possible

That team keeps drafting overrated young players who have bust written all over them. Idk how you can have top 5-10 picks every year and still suck. Whole scouting crew needs to get fired.

Thing is they know how to draft guards and SFs, but the bigs they draft are always a wash.

I really hope they land Ayton then overpay Aaron Gordon. Real young core then :pimp:

That team keeps drafting overrated young players who have bust written all over them. Idk how you can have top 5-10 picks every year and still suck. Whole scouting crew needs to get fired.

Thing is they know how to draft guards and SFs, but the bigs they draft are always a wash.

I really hope they land Ayton then overpay Aaron Gordon. Real young core then :pimp:

That and development I mean their coaching situation has been an abject disaster.

But yeah Bender looks like a bust he's young but not young enough to still be this.

Monk don't got it? Not getting enough opportunities? Honestly don't like what they're doing with him but jesus that FG%

That and development I mean their coaching situation has been an abject disaster.

But yeah Bender looks like a bust he's young but not young enough to still be this.
Bender just turned 20 like 4 months ago. He's the 13th youngest player in the league. He certainly hasn't looked very good, but I'm not willing to give up on him. He's shown flashes of knowing what to do. Anyone drafting him knew that he was going to be a project for several years.

Marquese Chriss is a moron, but has enough athleticism and skill to have good games here and there.

Any of the bigs in this draft should be able to give them immediate help. Would love to see them land Gordon as well, although Orlando would be idiotic for not re-signing him. Just play him at PF and Isaac at C.

It's also Len and Chriss, not just Bender. But I agree there's no consistency there, not with the players or the staff.

Bender just turned 20 like 4 months ago. He's the 13th youngest player in the league. He certainly hasn't looked very good, but I'm not willing to give up on him. He's shown flashes of knowing what to do. Anyone drafting him knew that he was going to be a project for several years.

Marquese Chriss is a moron, but has enough athleticism and skill to have good games here and there.

Any of the bigs in this draft should be able to give them immediate help. Would love to see them land Gordon as well, although Orlando would be idiotic for not re-signing him. Just play him at PF and Isaac at C.

I agree about the suns players.

But Isaac would have to preside over his own funeral if played the 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom