• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ty Wallace has for sure played himself into a guaranteed deal. Offering him a 4yr Non Guaranteed deal is crazy though.

Regardless, even if the Clips don't pick him up for the end of this season, hopefully they don't let him get away in FA but w/ Sindarius and Jawun plus two incoming 1st round picks, it's unlikely that the Clips will match anything, but some team is going to come up, he's a stud.

Lonzo’s defense has been leaps and bounds better than I (and probably everybody else) had thought it would be.

Yeah this is one of those times where the eye test and numbers really do match. I was watching the LAL / Miami game recently and he was all over the place on defense. His IQ translates seamlessly to that end. He knows how to use angles, use his length against other points, he's there on that end.

Can someone direct me to somewhere that I can find who has seen the biggest jumps in 3PT% (NBA)?
Replied to you in the analytics thread but pasting it here in case you missed it:

Only included players who attempted at least 50 3pointers in this season and last season, and appeared in at least 40 games this season and last season. Here's top 50 players with the largest improvement in 3p%
upload_2018-3-3_15-49-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom