• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well once you ignore the anomalous stats of his first 39 games you can clearly see that they were right.
If I remember correctly, the amount of IG followers that LaMelo has was also reason for Nike to be dumb to not give them $100M.

I'm not an IE cat at all :lol: I'm a city section guy. Fairfax/westchester/crenshaw/dorsey kind of guy :lol: but when I was like in the 8th grade I seen Taylor King play and became kind of Mater Dei fan after that. Plus it's just cool in general to see dudes from socal prosper in the league

Ahh, you saw me play then haha

Between them and OKC, someone isn't going to make it that's supposed to and it's going to be wild to see

Seems like a lowball for Kawhi. His brand is huge on a NBA level, but doesn't transcend past that.

Wonder what Westbrook gets.
I mean you can’t do commercials with kawhi and they aren’t gonna give him an exclusive show or anything. Plus Russ does Jordan tours and stuff in China and worldwide. Don’t think I’ve seen Kawhi do that, may be mistaken

kawhi is 10x better than pg
how the hell did pg get a signature shoe anyway

Easy, Paul is more marketable based on his play style. Plus, like it or not playing for the Spurs is detrimental to ones marketability just because of the playstyle stigma that’s associated with them.

Leonard is the better player but it’s just the unfortunate situation.

I agree, I just posted it cuz its interesting.
Kidd is a 1st ballot HoFer and the numbers are eerily similar (even tho Kidd was a year older)

Nah I'm just not into comparing previous era #'s without out context cause the game is played so differently.

IMG_0576.JPG

Like who in their right mind would think James Harden is as good or better than MICHAEL JORDAN at age 28.

When some one posted this on reddit this was my reaction.

IMG_0531.PNG

Nah I'm just not into comparing previous era #'s without out context cause the game is played so differently.

IMG_0576.JPG

Like who in their right mind would think James Harden is as good or better than MICHAEL JORDAN at age 28.

IMG_0531.PNG

Seems legit. He's the best isolation player of all time right? No excuses, Rockets have it all.

I agree, I just posted it cuz its interesting.
Kidd is a 1st ballot HoFer and the numbers are eerily similar (even tho Kidd was a year older)

Kidd is a HOFer because of what he did during his career, not his rookie year.
MCW had a better rookie year than Kobe. He's clearly not making the HOF.

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0531.PNG

Comparing rookie years is interesting to me for projection purposes.

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 10.12.23 AM.png

Granted, Harden was coming off the bench as a 6th man and didn't have full reign of the team like MJ had so it wasn't a similar/comparable situation, but these numbers don't really match up like Kidd/Lonzo.

If they were closer, I would've posted them in Harden's year, like damn, "Harden/MJ rookie comparison is interesting".

Kidd is a HOFer because of what he did during his career, not his rookie year.
MCW had a better rookie year than Kobe. He's clearly not making the HOF.

They don't put you in the hall of fame for your rookie year? I didn't know that.

MCW was also 22 in his rookie year.
Kobe was 18.

A better comparison would be age 22 seasons.

People here are funny ....

Top 5 player with no charisma translate to kids wanting to wear his shoes ....

Ok .. pay KL the bank ....

Ill take KL over lots of people but I wouldn't give him a bag to be my brand ambassador ....

Comparing rookie years is interesting to me for projection purposes.
Projection purposes? Rookie numbers are terrible for predicting a career arc. They're mostly BS :lol:
Comparing a rookie against a player with 4 years of NBA experience isn't a good comparison either.
It's a better comparison because it helps his narrative :lol: This man has to work for ESPN with the way he manipulates numbers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom