• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood this “nba is better when the lakers are good” logic (heard this from multiple people including espn)..lakers been trash for a minute now and the nba has never been better. Resurgence of the “big man,” young cores every where, and increasing parity in competition. Look, im a fan of lonzo and kuz but short of landing lebron in FA, the lakers’ being good doesn’t mean **** for the rest of the nba landscape

Lol they're the marquee franchise in the league with the biggest fanbase. Things are great now but with the Lakers being back they'll be even better.

2A9E01B3-BC31-4A1D-A1F5-9D7087B1973C.jpeg

@VARNELL HILL @wavycrocket Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

This is dumb. If Kansas was the top team in the nation and Graham was putting the team on his back then sure. But Trae has put up video game numbers all year and Graham is averaging 17 and 7 on the weakest Kansas team I’ve seen in several years. Give it to the guy who’s had the best year regardless of being a freshman or senior.

Spurs and OKC will both make it.

Look at OKC's schedule left.......Home heavy like a MF'er. Games might be close, but 101% in.
SPurs are Spurs too. 101% in.

Even the Clippers will probably make it but if you want to be realistic and count teams out, the Teams you should count out are your Pels and Nuggs and Blazers.

The goal posts being moved on Lonzo is entertaining

Nobody ever said dude was gonna be a #1 or even #2 scoring option yet folks are mentioning his scoring with shade

Only thing heavily debated was his ability to shoot or his inability. Scoring has now conviniently been brought to the forefront that he's converting 3's that folks said he would not be making

Portland being in 3rd place means nothing when they are 1.5 games from being 9th seed.

FOlks illing in here again I see.

I never understood this “nba is better when the lakers are good” logic (heard this from multiple people including espn)..lakers been trash for a minute now and the nba has never been better. Resurgence of the “big man,” young cores every where, and increasing parity in competition. Look, im a fan of lonzo and kuz but short of landing lebron in FA, the lakers’ being good doesn’t mean **** for the rest of the nba landscape

Just like the Yankees and Cowboys, they pull in ratings even when they stink. People love seeing them lose

The goal posts being moved on Lonzo is entertaining

Nobody ever said dude was gonna be a #1 or even #2 scoring option yet folks are mentioning his scoring with shade

Only thing heavily debated was his ability to shoot or his inability. Scoring has now conviniently been brought to the forefront that he's converting 3's that folks said he would not be making
It is quite entertaining to just sit back and watch. Can't talk about his defense, rebounding or passing. So it was his shooting is all they have.....
Now that he is shooting decently people won't be satisfied until he is breaking down defenses off the dribble like prime Rose & Westbrook Geeeezuuuuussss :lol:
For a 20 yr old rookie he is doing just fine.... all the rookies are doing just fine. Let them all live a little.

Spurs and OKC will both make it.

Look at OKC's schedule left.......Home heavy like a MF'er. Games might be close, but 101% in.
SPurs are Spurs too. 101% in.

Even the Clippers will probably make it but if you want to be realistic and count teams out, the Teams you should count out are your Pels and Nuggs and Blazers.

The Clippers aren't making it, I don't think. Schedule too hard and they're seriously hurt (Bradley done for the year, Evans done for the year, Gallo's hand broken,)

However, I think the Blazers, Nuggets, and Pels have serious question marks and there's reason to believe they'll all slide (Blazers due for regression, Pels have been extremely lucky during their streak, etc.)

It is quite entertaining to just sit back and watch. Can't talk about his defense, rebounding or passing. So it was his shooting is all they have.....
Now that he is shooting decently people won't be satisfied until he is breaking down defenses off the dribble like prime Rose & Westbrook Geeeezuuuuussss :lol:
For a 20 yr old rookie he is doing just fine.... all the rookies are doing just fine. Let them all live a little.
He's in a no win with some folks here because he doesn't play the way the new point guards play

The whole debate would be his effectiveness in this new era and his ceiling

is he rubiZo? Non shooter?

Time will tell and receipts could be had

I would put the CLips in over Pels/Den/Blaze.

My real point was to Spurs and OKC though.
Niether is playing NOtchball but come on, we can't say those other teams will realistically make it over them that's:rofl:

Sixers can get up to the 5th seed w/a win tonight. If they can get up to 4, or 3..

He's in a no win with some folks here because he doesn't play the way the new point guards play

The whole debate would be his effectiveness in this new era and his ceiling

is he rubiZo? Non shooter?

Time will tell and receipts could be had

Pretty much, and yeah time will tell.

Every Good to elite PG has breakdown wiggle and can fry bigs on switches. Kemba, CP, Dame, Steph, Kyrie, Lowry, Healthy IT, Harden, Russ. He hasn't shown the ability to do this, in fact his play this season has reinforced what he's good and not good at. And this was his biggest weakness out of college. That's not a goalpost move, that was true then and still is now. He's taking 51% of his shots from 3 and 12% at the line. That's a red flag in that regard because in all likelihood, he's not going to be steph curry shooting 3's to justify that ratio. But he is a rookie.

Ultimately, his floor was too high to not be effective. It was always about whether he could be an all star level guard in the league and indeed, time will tell on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom