• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris going to learn quickly how much guys like deandre and blake made him look good.

Chris Paul looks like he has lost every single fast twitch muscle fiber in his legs. He can't get by anybody or do much of anything on offense right now without a screen set for him.

He definitely has and was able to hide it with LAC due to the amount of PnR he played with Blake and DJ along with the stuff they ran for JJ.

It's exacerbated with CP right now because the Rockets don't really run much sophisticated stuff which leads to 1v1 a lot and it's even worse because GSW forces teams to play 1v1 because of the length and switching

1.PNG

Honestly don't think the outlook of this Houston team is much different than last year's. They are going to be good, but will have no chance against Golden State. OKC is more intriguing to me.

He definitely has and was able to hide it with LAC due to the amount of PnR he played with Blake and DJ along with the stuff they ran for JJ.

It's exacerbated with CP right now because the Rockets don't really run much sophisticated stuff which leads to 1v1 a lot and it's even worse because GSW forces teams to play 1v1 because of the length and switching

It's bad. He plays like me whenever I didn't play for a while, got really out of shape from eating and drinking whatever I wanted and had to rely strictly on my craftiness :lol:

Okc's one angle for me is that they have some defenders at times.. black Paul, Roberson, Adams and the specimen grant

Houston going to be able to out golden state, golden state? Probably not without an injury

I still think Houston would take out okc doe

didnt realize that milos and pat bev actually teamed up before when they were at olympiakos
bev would use his alias milos when checking into hotels when he was with the rockets. guess it's better than ron mexico :lol:

Honestly don't think the outlook of this Houston team is much different than last year's. They are going to be good, but will have no chance against Golden State. OKC is more intriguing to me.

After a half on GS's ring night you came to this conclusion?

I wonder if his knee is bothering him

He played the exact same way the first time we played GSW last year, when we got smacked by 50 against them (in preseason, but still) and in one game when he was hurt but ready to play but catted out and played the very next game against San Antonio. It's a bad matchup for him, (although he's had a couple of good games against them, here and there)

He's a PnR maestro, but this is an awful matchup for him IMO due to his skillset at this stage of his career. He needs an awful lot of PnR to be peak CP3 (especially against GSW) and 1) Those opportunities are cut in half with Harden and 2) The picks aren't being set by DJ and Blake.

Now I do think he'll help Hou, but not against GSW

It's bad. He plays like me whenever I didn't play for a while, got really out of shape from eating and drinking whatever I wanted and had to rely strictly on my craftiness :lol:

Same here fam, especially when I'm out of shape, I've taken a lot of charges.

The Rockets will fare better than the Thunder will. Or is a team lead by a bunch of ISO guys and a PG who cant shoot the three supposed to do something against GSW

The Rockets will fare better than the Thunder will. Or is a team lead by a bunch of ISO guys and a PG who cant shoot the three supposed to do something against GSW
To have a chance against gsw you gotta at least be able to match one of their stars up with a solid defender

George and Roberson are pretty adequate, need some length and athleticism on the perimeter. Need to be able to switch with size too

I'm hoping grant can be an X factor defensively but I'm not holding my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom