• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I can guarantee that. It's my field. I have plenty of experience in it.

BAC58E85-0648-4189-A843-BFF533B069D8.jpeg

Watchong jordan bell play right now os like watching a game of 2k right now on my player mode lol

I never really thought about that, but you're right
I feel like I always thought about that, and it seems obvious. He's forever annoyingly complaining, and it made it cool for everyone else in LAC to do it too, and it definitely didn't help them. He's a great player, but I don't know how anyone could consider him to be a quintessential "leader".

I feel like I always thought about that, and it seems obvious. He's forever annoyingly complaining, and it made it cool for everyone else in LAC to do it too, and it definitely didn't help them. He's a great player, but I don't know how anyone could consider him to be a quintessential "leader" though.

100%
He's absolutely responsible for that culture. I used to watch them a lot and it wasn't like that with diddy

Yea Rockets getting swept. We'll see if OKC can do something with their length.

Hopefully they just let the draftee play for the pro team eventually instead of the 1 year mandatory g league assignment

Step in the right direction though. NCAA can suck one

Imagine Marvin Bagley instead of going to Duke, playing for the south bay lakers.

Young dudes would be getting paid, more eyes would be on the G League product, and it wouldn't count against the team's cap according to silver.

Yea Rockets getting swept. We'll see if OKC can do something with their length.

Naaaah.....just enjoy Starboy being a lengend and pushing black business and excellence forward....while GSW exemplifies basketball excellence.

League just gotta wait this one out :lol:.

Imagine Marvin Bagley instead of going to Duke, playing for the south bay lakers.

Young dudes would be getting paid, more eyes would be on the G League product, and it wouldn't count against the team's cap according to silver.
And they're learning NBA offense instead of swing the ball around the top of the key for 28 seconds and take a bad jumper.

Nah Houston getting one game against GSW just based of the sheer amount of 3s they take there’s gonna be an outlier where they make everything

Silver better hope the NCAA doesnt have room in it's budget for hitmen or else he's number 1 on the list now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom