Glorious. Glory Glory Glory

Free OG Curt

IMG_9407.JPG

IMG_9406.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9406.JPG
    IMG_9406.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 1
I don't know man, that's risky. If Houston loses in the 2nd round, and CP is at like 16/8.5/4 on 45/37/88, at 33 years old, is Houston maxing him? They surely will consider it, but there is a real chance I think that they don't, which from his perspective would suck because LAC was ready to give him that max

I mean what's the other option? they already capped out, won't have enough bread to bring back a decent starter if they let him walk..... And basically tells James Harden their not willing to pay to compete. Also CP being the head of the players association & how respected he is as a player also ensures that Houston doesn't play around with his situation. Will he Get the full max IDK but i think it's close to being a lock that he's very close to the max contract on atleast a four year deal.

Lol @ literally a 20 second video of meaningless jumpshots in practice by Justin Anderson meaning he sucks and the Sixers season is over

so he doesnt make them when they dont matter and theres no pressure on..he didnt even know he was being filmed...

but he will make them when it does matter...and the pressure is on...and he knows all eyes and cameras are on him...?

k.

Lol @ literally a 20 second video of meaningless jumpshots in practice by Justin Anderson meaning he sucks and the Sixers season is over

Dude went 0-4 bricking uncontested jumpshots in a practice going half speed. Not an indicator of the team but not good for him a considering his contract isn’t guaranteed after this season

Get your mans

I remember when people saw Lonzo missing some shots at practice and were like "OMG HE'S GONNA STINK"

:rofl::rofl: at the clippers being 8 game better than the Thunder, and not improving at all record wise despite adding two AS players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom