• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius every time he sees advanced stats

giphy.gif

Can't stand 'em. It's like basketball culture vultures. Fantasy sports *** dudes.

"Well if you look at this number it shows this guy is a good defender and he's efficient"

**** that, watch the game.

Ramon Sessions is used to backing up young guards. He's played the role behind Jonny Flynn, Kemba Walker and Kyrie Irving early in their careers. He may have the same role with Knicks rookie Frank Ntilikina and, while it's very early, the veteran sees some similarities between Ntilikina and a young Irving. "He's got a lot of Kyrie tendencies a little bit. He's not the most athletic guy but he can handle the ball in tight spots, can finish around the rim. It's still early on but he definitely gives me that Kyrie feel when Kyrie was a rookie."

i
Ian Begley, ESPN Staff Writer

so he doesnt make them when they dont matter and theres no pressure on..he didnt even know he was being filmed...

but he will make them when it does matter...and the pressure is on...and he knows all eyes and cameras are on him...?

k.

Dude went 0-4 bricking uncontested jumpshots in a practice going half speed. Not an indicator of the team but not good for him a considering his contract isn’t guaranteed after this season

Get your mans

130 games is ample enough time to see that he sucks

Aint nothing meaningless about practice

ZOMG WHAT IS OUR 10TH MAN GOING TO DO ONCE THE LIGHTS COME ON?!?!? I CAN SEE THE COLD SWEAT POURING DOWN ON THE COURT!! SEASON OVER!!!

Ramon Sessions is used to backing up young guards. He's played the role behind Jonny Flynn, Kemba Walker and Kyrie Irving early in their careers. He may have the same role with Knicks rookie Frank Ntilikina and, while it's very early, the veteran sees some similarities between Ntilikina and a young Irving. "He's got a lot of Kyrie tendencies a little bit. He's not the most athletic guy but he can handle the ball in tight spots, can finish around the rim. It's still early on but he definitely gives me that Kyrie feel when Kyrie was a rookie."

i
Ian Begley, ESPN Staff Writer

Only thing Kyrie & Frank have in common is that they both play basketball

Can't stand 'em. It's like basketball culture vultures. Fantasy sports *** dudes.

"Well if you look at this number it shows this guy is a good defender and he's efficient"

**** that, watch the game.

Can't stand "advanced stats/metrics" either

**** is wild dumb.

How is it dumb. It's literally taking what you see in the game and putting a factual statement behind it.

Instead of working purely off conjecture you can have something to support your statements.

Might as well stop citing all stats then since they're not all 100% eye test.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom