• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naaaah.....just enjoy Starboy being a lengend and pushing black business and excellence forward....while GSW exemplifies basketball excellence.

League just gotta wait this one out :lol:.
And once it's over the league is going to be the craziest and most talented it's ever been

It's going to be incredible

I feel like I'm awwsome rn

i got a question for people who have league pass but their local teams are blacked out are you allowed to watch the replays of the local games on league pass or are they supposed to be blacked out too?

Just asking how sure can you be after just eyeballing the injury?

This is a fracture. The tib and the talus are effected. Since the angle the leg was broken in was the opposite of Paul George he's lucky. That's how I can tell. Also the fibula rebuilds stronger. So he'll recover very well.

BAC58E85-0648-4189-A843-BFF533B069D8.jpeg

Hilarious.

Lmao.

Eric Gordon on HGH

Trevor Ariza may have finally hit that 3 & D age decline. Sub 35% 3pt shooter/sub perimeter ball handler/sub defender

Chris Paul running the break and everyone ran to the three point line. I know he was confused

Gonna wait to see how hou fares against the non greatest team of all time before I say they're worse than last year

Btw they're only down 6 at the moment anyway

Paul and phony gonna figure it out soon i believe, he's pretty much irrelevant tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom