Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These ads startin to piss me off..ads on ads..i dont need no damn roto rooter

I don’t need whatever Dress Lily is

3F39EF98-1D0D-4972-B641-8577996C3CE1.png

I just really dont know if theres a least one NBA ready player straight out of HS

I just really dont know if theres a least one NBA ready player straight out of HS
What does it matter tbh

What is the definition of "ready" anyway, much better to have preps come straight into a pro organization and begin learning sooner than later

NCAA is trash, coaching trash, rules trash, the structure is corrupt and the Tournament has to be one of the most overrated things in culture

On another note, it's one of the greatest things to have Chuck, Kenny, Webber and Reggie Miller cover the NCAA Tournament when they hardly know anything about the pro game they mainly cover...

Watching them analyze and try to predict these college games always gets me

What does it matter tbh

What is the definition of "ready" anyway, much better to have preps come straight into a pro organization and begin learning sooner than later

NCAA is trash, coaching trash, rules trash, the structure is corrupt and the Tournament has to be one of the most overrated things in culture
agreed with all of this and i watch a lot of college ball.

gotta disagree bout the tourney though. tourney is awesome :lol: the range of emotions >>

I'll give you that lol, I watch the Tournament mostly for the lulz

For instance, the Houston vs Michigan ending just now

Like, the sequence that led to the buzzer beater... so cringe but extremely entertaining for all the wrong reasons

I watched all the top prospects all season long, **** was it a struggle

I'll give you that lol, I watch the Tournament mostly for the lulz

For instance, the Houston vs Michigan ending just now

Like, the sequence that led to the buzzer beater... so cringe but extremely entertaining for all the wrong reasons

I watched all the top prospects all season long, **** was it a struggle
100% accurate
the only reason why college basketball and the tourney is entertaining is because of the poor quality. it's such a paradox :lol:

Idk I feel like it’s easy to say college ball is unwatchable when you live in an area where it isn’t cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom