• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man Ty Lue missing work due to stress? For a week? Man we’re all stressed and got sleepless nights. You better come into the office with the rest of us and put in this work.

Stress? FOH.
Wylin man. People in less stressful jobs get way more leeway for mental health

Straight from the Kyrie School.

IcyLargeGoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

Wylin man. People in less stressful jobs get way more leeway for mental health

It comes with the territory IMO. I believe that executives, head coaches, etc that are in those rarefied positions, making millions of dollars are handsomely compensated because they make money for so many other people (shareholders, owners, players, employees, etc) but also because their jobs are so stressful since if they weren’t, others would do it for less.

You’re a leader for this team and you’re supposed to be setting the example and you’re taking days off for stress? Let that hair fade to the salt and pepper, have some extra doses of caffeine, get that check and lead your squad otherwise just settle for that cushy job at the end of the bench #NotMyLeader

Every time Jordan won a ring he played with pippen who is basically a suped up lebron. Most of his scoring was luck especially in clutch moments. Dickey simpkins and randy brown were both elite players who never got playing time because of nba politics and Jordan being the poster child. Karl Malone was probably the goat.
Yea ok

I am not riding with this man I'm sorry. I work in what most would consider a very stressful work environment and I still understand that being a head coach is likely ten times as stressful

I am not riding with this man I'm sorry. I work in what most would consider a very stressful work environment and I still understand that being a head coach is likely ten times as stressful

I agree with you and I truly believe there are levels to it. In the sense that it’s one thing if a first level employee is telling their manager they need a week off due to stress. It’s completely different if your President, Chairman and CEO sends out an email before the Annual Investors Meeting to let folks know he’s not gonna make it because he’s out of the office due to stress.

I’m not condoning being a workaholic or not taking vacation but literally everybody is stressed and this man is leaving the team for it. You don’t think Lebby, JR, etc are stressed? They’d be crucified for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom