• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past 15 years, stories about LeBron James' body have become a bit legendary with teammates.

Seeing him turn his ankle nearly 90 degrees only to tighten his shoelaces and finish with a triple-double. Watching him show up four hours before a playoff game to get in a sweat-soaked workout, then play more than 40 minutes and score 40 points. And the topper: the time James gained seven pounds duringan Eastern Conference finals game.

Some Miami Heat teammates saw the scale and attest to it in amazement. James himself just shrugs and calls it "weird as hell." The truly wild part is that it was from 271 pounds to 278 pounds, though James is much lighter these days.

Fam this ***** was playing at damn near 280???

How Sway?

giphy.gif
:lol:
Fool contemplating Life Decisions and ****!

Only 1 week, he needs to put his health first and take more time to evaluate
only one week because its probably not that serious. lebron just probably choked him out one night or something and now hes feeling under the weather

The one basketball job I wouldn't want. Unless your team does nothing but win. Look at Frank Vogel. Look at Dave Joeger
It really is you just have to develop a thick skin .
I remember when my dad was a younger coach after a bad loss he would be welp i guess im not sleeping well for a few days

6ers can beat the brons. Ben will have the advantage every night pg wise. Embiid will dog cavs bigs.

I’ll be extremely interested to see once the playoffs start whether we get aggressive Ben that nobody in the league can stop or passive Ben that pisses me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom