• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2586AFD3-E239-4315-B5A2-622D5D17A173.png

Mike Malone going to get fired?

Can just about stick a fork in Denver's playoffs chances with the way that they're playing.

The Great Steve Kerr looking funny in the light. You would think his superior coaching ability would have this team playing much better than 2-3 coming into tonight and down 13 in the 2nd quarter.

It's almost as if having multiple hall of famers in their primes is the real reason behind the Warriors' success over the last few seasons.

I do not understand why Miami puts the ball in James Johnson's hands in clutch situations

Spo in the clutch is always outlandish, either he gives the ball to the most irrationally confident player or draws a play for someone seemingly unsuspecting. At least it seems that way, I can't see better reason to draw up an Ellington lob or JRich/James Johnson drives but they keep happening

15th year, his second best offensive season, minimal signs of decline.

I know I'm in the minority here but I still think he's the best player in the league, I just dont have him so far ahead of the rest of Tier One

As a Lebby hater I wish I could join the train to dethrone him but I've never seen the ladder as true, even with the decline defensively

He's not as good of a defender as he once was, but I'm really chalking the lack of effort up to the fact that its his 15th season and he doesnt care.

For my money out of the four/five guys in tier one depending on what you're doing with Kawhi, push comes to shove he's the first/second best defender and the third/fourth offensive player. If you flat out exclude Kawhi, LeBron is the best defender out of the four and I think the gap is sizeable.

Lebron is the best still.
His defense is because he doesn't care.
Doesn't have to.
Manage.
He does.
No injuries, I think he knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom