• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden. Talk about step back..yeesh. Man dropped a quick 15 points with five 3s. Pointy chin as bihs. Mm mm mm
DTnre3_VMAADgQb.jpg:large
DSPBgYJU8AAK3AA.jpg:large

DOT0L-xXUAAKjur.jpg

DNppxxBUIAENciY.jpg:large

Last edited:
Houston got the #1 seed wrapped up I’m ready for the playoffs

F GSW

I lost my F Word GSW flag a couple of Laptops ago.
Let me sort that right now.
BRB
AFK

Laugh and celebrate now. Drink up. Cavort with your wenches. Reality has been known to approach at a pace that exceeds one's expectations.

The Warriors right now:
tumblr_m25w9nF7bv1qbz705o3_500.gif

:rofl: @Cavort with your wenches.
As far as reality and the pace at which it does anything, I'm the words of Suga Free, "If you stay ready, you ain't got to get ready"

Player BBB he had that “I’m happy I’m playing again” and “it’s the time of year teams start checking out” bump. Was pretty much all it was.

Did you see that clip PCH posted a few pages back? Pretty much the way teams are defending him now plays into his weaknesses which I think explains the dip. Once teams started treating him like a shooter, it’s been a wrap but I wholeheartedly believe it’s something that can be corrected with a lot of work this offseason.

Did you see that clip PCH posted a few pages back? Pretty much the way teams are defending him now plays into his weaknesses which I think explains the dip. Once teams started treating him like a shooter, it’s been a wrap but I wholeheartedly believe it’s something that can be corrected with a lot of work this offseason.

I don’t know if you can gain sauce in one off season. And he’s stiff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom