• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think even if it was possible to come back, GH20 should shut it down this season and rest and rehab and maybe shoot for next season, it isn't worth it to even attempt to come back this season, even if cleared.

Idk what the NT doctor’s credentials are, but Hayward’s injury is most likely worse than Paul George’s.

http://instreetclothes.com/2017/10/17/understanding-gordon-haywards-gruesome-ankle-injury/

For anyone not willing to read, according to the article, PG's tibia break happened mid shaft, away from any ligaments and tendons.

Hayward's break happened in a different spot, where it could've caused collateral damage to ligaments and tendons..complicating things

Also, per the article, there was a player in 07 that suffered a similar injury to Hayward, in practice. It wasn't strongly publicized, so not many ppl may have known about it. That player missed 68 games.

When it comes to leeching off the gravity of LeBron's greatness and appealing to the haters it generates, Skip will tweet and say pretty much anything.

But when it comes to taking a stance about the whole national anthem thing, the spineless coward doesn't have the guts to state his opinion clearly, but instead rambles on for 10 minutes about NOTHING whatsoever, so that the person who is listening to him has no idea what the hell he just said and whose side he's on.

wish was always the worst bone thugs member son is beyond washed now and was washed in his prime

whenever it came time for his verse on a song it was sandwich making time

LimitedFinishedDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif

Can’t get that Gordon Hayward injury out my head. Henny had me screaming at the top of my lungs seeing that live.

I LOVE when EJ remembers that he's a scorer and not just a catch and shoot guy. He was terrific off the bounce.

122 on the defending champs and Paul isn't acclimated yet. Offense was historically great last year and could be even better this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom