• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed to hear Embiid is limited to less minutes tonight than he was last season (16). Hopefully they ramp his minutes up quickly. The time is now - let him go. If he gets hurt he gets hurt. Gotta cut the cord eventually.

Other than that, the Sixers open on prime time for the second straight year. :pimp:

Harden had a decent game offensively but it was his defense that stood out to me. He’s been an elite defender for the better part of three seasons now, comtrary to the narritive.

He still had the occasional lapse where I catch him standing around and watching the ball while his man ends up running away and getting open, but he has definitely improved

I’d send Portia to the G League for the rest of season a a G league salary
They have to consider releasing him. This could be a dividing locker room action and you just can't have that.

We don't have all the context though but it's gotta be on the table.

DMZkJqhWAAAIL5u.jpg
LeBron going to win MVP with ease if Lue is going to play him these kind of minutes again.

They have to consider releasing him. This could be a dividing locker room action and you just can't have that.

True. He’s only owed 1.5 this season and the team has an option on next season.

Yeah, this isn't really the type of person I'd be totally comfortable having around the guys you brought in from Minn (LaVine and Dunn) and rookie Markkanen....

Gsw up double digits at the beginning of the 4th
Scored 101 in the first 3 quarters
Scored just 20 in the 4th
Curry/Thompson/Durant on court

Yeah, kerrs rotations and Looney are the reasons why they lost.

Portis is a year away from beating some chinese player senseless in the cba

Going out on a limb and saying warriors and cavs part4

Looks like I missed a good one. Funny how **** can swing so fast. Before I called it a night playing GS was unfair and they were gonna win 75. Go have to start taking naps when I get home so I can catch the late games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom