• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[on taking a Durant 9 mill paycut] "I probably could, yeah. That much? I don’t know. I don’t make as much as Kevin off the court…. "

Yeah I don't know whatever he says today not gonna make me convinced it's set in stone and that quote isn't even that convincing

Reactions: God
[on taking a Durant 9 mill paycut] "I probably could, yeah. That much? I don’t know. I don’t make as much as Kevin off the court…. "

Yeah I don't know whatever he says today not gonna make me convinced it's set in stone and that quote isn't even that convincing
He doubled down on the Woj Pod. *Shrugs* Of course nothing set in stone, but he seems to enjoy his role and realizes what they potentially have there over the next few years.

Rose :pimp:

Once a game he’ll pull some **** that will let you remember pre injury savagery...

Hopefully he can stay with the Wolves and stay healthy.

nickmaz96 with his dad, patrick ewing, and john thompson
6EBBF448-C794-4145-9B23-E69F9D6983F0.jpeg

I never put any stock into what these dudes say

From the outside it seems like dude would be content to stay in his role and perhaps not get a max but I could also see him wanting to be in Los Angeles not necessarily even for the basketball reasons

Yea, but dude said klay already said he would take less money. I’m disputing that. I’m not trying speculate.

I'd bet on Draymond being the odd guy out if anything.

Klay already publically said that he's willing to take a paycut.

folks really think this w's squad breaking up? if anything, they all take paycuts to add another all-star. these guys got lucrative endorsement deals to go along with their nba contracts
what's giannis contract looking like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom