Not open for further replies.
Love returning makes them dangerous
thought the new young incoming players made them dangerous
i thought lebron playing out of his mind made them dangerous
maxresdefault.jpg

a rested, re-energized coach will make them dangerous

thought the new young incoming players made them dangerous
i thought lebron playing out of his mind made them dangerous
is love not a defining piece to this cleveland cavaliers puzzle? let's not act like he is not a major contributing factor compared to rodney hood and george hill

Warriors gonna trade Draymond and Klay for Anthony Davis this summer.
Would you even do that as New Orleans? I'd be too worried about a Draymond decline. Plus, with Benson dead now the sense of urgency to get back current stars is probably less than before.

Would you even do that as New Orleans? I'd be too worried about a Draymond decline. Plus, with Benson dead now the sense of urgency to get back current stars is probably less than before.
Why wouldn't you do this as new Orleans? Draymond green is LeBron James lite and klay is better than Anthony Davis anyways. New Orleans wins this trade by a lot.

I mean if they weren’t going to match him in the offseason then they absolutely should have moved him after using a the 2nd overall pick in the draft to get him.

And if they do match him, his value as an expiring at the deadline is the same, maybe even worse, as it’ll be in the offseason after he signs a big long contract w/ his injury history. He tears his ACL again and he immediately becomes the worst contract in the league.

They still have Henson, Bled, Middleton, & Teletovic all on the books so they have zero cap flexibility if Jabari walks.

If they weren’t enamored with him they absolutely shoulda moved him in February.

I was half joking. Half.

Not really sure what I would do if I were NO. Probably contact Boston first, but giving away a superstar is always going to be a major L. Just varying degrees.

Always. I'd probably take a Boston package starting with Tatum over that, though. Not sure I'd be trying to re-up Draymond's deal in 2 years for big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom