Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D5F6406C-9F4E-4956-A6C1-8657EB5A0D40.jpeg
Dude got that yellow fever

:pimp: :pimp: great taste

I mean I could see if he was Wiggins but 9 assists, 12 boards, 1 steal (league leader in March) 2 blocks.

He can’t shoot/score in the worlds top basketball league at 19, but he touches literally every other facet of the game every night. The future is still bright.

You’ll just need to flank him with another great scorer.... which can be said for every point guard not named Steph.

Zach Lowe out here talmbout AD deserves consideration for "MVP runner-up." I ******* hate this dweeb when he does things like this.

I mean I could see if he was Wiggins but 9 assists, 12 boards, 1 steal (league leader in March) 2 blocks.

He can’t shoot/score in the worlds top basketball league at 19, but he touches literally every other facet of the game every night. The future is still bright.

You’ll just need to flank him with another great scorer.... which can be said for every point guard not named Steph.

First off he’s not 19 :lol:
I know what you’re saying, but for a PG to not be able to at least keep a defense honest with their scoring in today’s NBA is a glaring weakness that shines most in crunch time like in many games this year. He’s has a bunch of games with 6 pts or less and less than 30% shooting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom