• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, Why does Shaq come at Nash for “stealing his MVP” but not A.I?

That was way more of a snub than the Nash getting his.

I'd say thats a given. Lil Dirk trill af

C3RDv4qUoAAPWFc.jpg
Brother Dirk :pimp:
Dirk-mariage.jpg

We taking Porzingod with our first round pick in the next racial draft? :nerd:
34749a20-78ec-11e5-b941-5565525add9f_kristaps2.jpg

1e2d5310-78ec-11e5-bf50-bdba430205a4_kristaps1.jpg

You dudes really still believe as trash as Lonzo has been lately to finish the season that these superstars in the prime (or end of their prime in Bron’s case) are leaving their already contending situations to play in the tough West on a current bottom 10 team in the league cause they NEED the Lakers to be more famous and are lining up to play with Kyle Kuzma and Brandon Ingram......at the same positions that all three of these guys would play for them

People keep saying this **** without actually thinking it through
I mean makes sense but I think all the rumors started when it was reported that PG is basically counting down his days before he can join LA. With that assumptions people say, well now that they basically have one all star plus young promising talent ...so and so might wanna go there. So it’s not that far fetched.

Now if PG doesn’t come. Then you are right.

Done with Lonzo
We ****ed up with that #2 pick man

Thanks goodness for Kuzmania
I mean I could see if he was Wiggins but 9 assists, 12 boards, 1 steal (league leader in March) 2 blocks.

He can’t shoot/score in the worlds top basketball league at 19, but he touches literally every other facet of the game every night. The future is still bright.

You’ll just need to flank him with another great scorer.... which can be said for every point guard not named Steph.

Just getting back to this thread & Man ya'll really love differentiating how "hollow" an assist is depending on the player. Dude said Lonzo's assist are hollow & also claimed that nobody guards him & expects him to pass. I would think, that kind of adds some difficulty to finding an open man. But you know narratives.

If each if the teams on the right lose tiday...sixers can very well be third place by tomorrow :evil::evil::evil:

Screenshot_20180323-200523.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom