• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe flourished under D'Antoni that year.
kobedwight-16_9.jpg

Didn’t harden come out of ASU as a tall point guard a la Penny? He’s a legit passer no doubt. I’m a firm believer Kobe could’ve averaged 10 assists if he wanted to, he just loved to shoot over triple teams :lol:

Kobe flourished under D'Antoni that year.
I guess, the team looked like poo and barely made the playoffs

The team was the literal opposite of how a D'antoni team should be built.. it was on the fly anyway, D'antoni came in with no training camp.. kinda unfair to expect much different results I suppose

Bryant in the triangle was the perfect fit to his ball stopping and hijacking ways

Harden entering the category where if he doesn't win a ring, everyone will turn on him fast.

Hope everyone stays healthy these playoffs. No excuses.

Harden entering the category where if he doesn't win a ring, everyone will turn on him fast.

Hope everyone stays healthy these playoffs. No excuses.
People been turned on him tho, like as of this moment

He has a following, mostly the nerds but that's pretty much it

Narrative still that he doesn't play defense has a lot to do with it I'd wager.. coupled with the fact that he hasn't performed to people's expectations during the playoffs

A year ago today people were calling KAT the best big and forgetting about AD, even.
In the offseason people were still calling KAT the best big.

There is no question who the best big is, KAT looked a bit frightened out there.
Steph can't catch a break. HIs revenge tour will have to be put on hold.:rofl:
Going to be revenge tour 5 soon.
I think we were on 2 before this latest injury, 3 next time he suits up, Revenge tour 4 by the time he comes back for the 2nd time in the Playoffs.

Wavy had to not only put his shirt back on.....but man man had to put on the thermals, 2 pair of socks, UGG boots and a Tobogan Cap.
My man Wavy was hot, B freezing right now though :rofl::ohwell: Hate to see you down though Brodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom