Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a following, mostly the nerds but that's pretty much it

Every NBA player respects his skill though. Ask Pop, ask Legler. He’s the reason why defenders get put in jail in PNR. he’s the reason why Derozen is sweeping low on his drives. He’s the reason why Kawhi’s free throw rate jumped. Y’all need to see the bigger picture. This ain’t no finger painting

29495921_1729351277161246_358762392505472033_n.jpg

Every NBA player respects his skill though. Ask Pop, ask Legler. He’s the reason why defenders get put in jail in PNR. he’s the reason why Derozen is sweeping low on his drives. He’s the reason why Kawhi’s free throw rate jumped. Y’all need to see the bigger picture. This ain’t no finger painting

Oh yeah he has his fans, I'm one of them, I'm just saying he don't get love like that yet. He's been "turned on" for a while now, aint no "people will turn on him"...

That's literally Kobe every game though lol (what Chauncey said)

Only thing you can hope for when playing those teams, Kobe misses all the shots when he hijacks. Pistons had a lot to do with his struggles tho

Kobe was an elite hijacker for sure

Reactions: God

don't forget embiid copying aspects of his game too (he also uses that sweeping motion a lot to draw fouls on both face-ups and drives) and countless others implementing the "side-stepback 3"

So since Jokic and KAT isn’t an argument anymore y’all stating the obvious that Joel is better lol.

Who was dude disgusted at me for saying I'd consider Joel over AD earlier this season, when nobody but buc em was agreeing? Now all of a sudden Joel>AD for a lot of folks eh

Me and a-friend a-friend been telling y’all Embiid was the best big in the league.
I needed you to back me in November for the words that I said in October, which were that I'd consider taking Embiid over AD

Btw, I finally found dude who was so disgusted at the thought of putting Joel and AD in the same sentence. Dude needs to appear in the thread and explain his current thoughts

yea i'm gonna see my way out the thread for the night i could already tell how this night is gonna go in here :lol:... two dunks & a wide open three i've already seen two transcendent players and better than AD

Who mentioned AD?

Bro Vincent :smh:

So since Jokic and KAT isn’t an argument anymore y’all stating the obvious that Joel is better lol.
Obvious?
Yea to a few people, not to most..........not until recently and some still aren't on board.
DOn't make me Blood Walk back to the offseason thread B, and grab them receipts.
Soowoop

Me and a-friend a-friend been telling y’all Embiid was the best big in the league.
Man he knows that.
KAT lost to Jokic too, but atleast that is debatable.
Embiid vs never was.......for a few of us anyway................levels to this.............can't say skipping to the Obvious from Jokic/Kat, because again, levels man......

Embiid on a level, then JOKIC and KAT on, not that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom