• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Friday the corniest white dude on my team made a Wakanda metaphor and I was like “Oh ****, this *****’s seen Black Panther and I haven’t. Nah this ain’t okay”. Finally went last night. The joint was fire. No lie - I thought about long my black card will be suspended because B Sox B Sox @JD617 and @buc em have likely seen this before me.

The battles lowkey reminded me of Steph/KD vs. Lebby debates :lol:
:rofl:

Wavy rn

1*wu4iSSsahI4uBRbKhD40sA.gif

Moving forward if you had to pick between Embiid, AD, and Giannis who would you pick. There's a reason im asking about these 3 players specifically. Something i'm curious about.

Also ignore any injury hypothetical.

Moving forward if you had to pick between Embiid, AD, and Giannis who would you pick. There's a reason im asking about these 3 players specifically. Something i'm curious about.

AD

Giannis if they moved him to the 5

I guess ill cut to the chase on this note because it's kinda what im getting at.

Naturally my philosophy would be to take the SF over the C. I've always felt that a 2/3 type of player can have a bigger impact on the game than a Center. But AD and Embiid are so damn good and with the players and the game evolving im trying to figure out if im still rolling with my philosophy, which would be Giannis.

I'll take Giannis because he's physically a freak of nature.
Also, the league is more perimeter oriented now and suits Giannis's game more.
However, AD is more talented and skilled right now.

I admit when Lou was a Laker it was pretty funny to see him constantly catch dudes reaching and draw 3 point plays. That said it's still a lame way to play and harden just seems lame af in general. His whole style is designed around exploiting loopholes. And the thing is he's talented enough to still be just as good without all the cheap tricks, which just makes him even more lame. It's like a guy who has all the money in the world but still walks around stealing tips from restaurant tables. I just can't respect him

Now THIS is lame :rofl:

Giannis has kinda become a jack of all trades at what roles he been in. With that said he's only been at the 5 in spots and I wanna say it hasn't worked out more times than it has. And it's never helped with rebounding or rim protection well enough to mask that being the teams biggest issue. It's our straight up downfall.

That's not to say with different coaching and personnel it could be effective in the future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom