• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know who was upset that the Sixers got rid of MCW? :lol: dude was ****ing trash. I remember I got mad they even drafted that bum
Hella people lmaoo

Even buc em buc em

1.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

6.PNG

8.PNG

He knew
5.PNG

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 5
I see the Pacers clinched a playoff spot tonight

Nate definitely deserves some COTY credit, he's been much maligned over the years, deservedly so, but this season he pretty much did what nobody thought was possible

Did anyone on here predict Indy to make the playoffs let alone be competing for home court in the first round?

Who has less to work with: Nate or Snyder?

Who is better... Harkless or Aminu?
Aminu is having the better season, probably a close call on who's better

I'm only guessing that Aminu plays a bigger part in their exceptional defense than Harkless does

Not to mention Aminu is weirdly producing much more from 3

Aminu is having the better season, probably a close call on who's better

I'm only guessing that Aminu plays a bigger part in their exceptional defense than Harkless does

Not to mention Aminu is weirdly producing much more from 3
Not even gonna pretend like I watch the Blazers but I always assumed Harkless was a good defender lol

Not even gonna pretend like I watch the Blazers but I always assumed Harkless was a good defender lol
I know at the beginning of the year he was dedicating himself to be the team's defensive leader, too lazy to look at his stats but perhaps he deserves more credit lol

And how tf was Aminu drafted so high?
Was he killing at Wake or something because I don’t remember hearing much about him.

He only plays good in games that don't matter.
Notice how he's been Nuclear this whole month? It's because it was a dead month.
NOw, Atlanta has been tanking since November, but even then the game were too important for him to show up.
ONly now that he's playing vs teams experiments that he's showing out.
Definitely not the best player with Dreads, that is still Faried who is buried on a non-playoff team that is deeper and has more talent than most teams in the League.
T Prince is a fraud.
He was solid in the playoffs last year.
This year he definitely improved.
Montrezl gets buckets only against small 2nd units

Ed davis is a monster on the boards. Stotts uses him perfectly by not giving him too many minutes but enough where he can be a positive impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom