• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slick talk is slick talk, you can own up to it lol

We always gotta find a way to slight someone, especially rookies

Has he not been a volume scorer with promise? Do volume scorers struggle in the playoffs, especially when they don’t get to the foul line?

Again, I know he’s a rookie.

GOTD: DEN @ PHI 4PM PST

Happy Air Max Day

Fun fact: I've never owned a pair

Reactions: HIM
Happy air max day
Screenshot_20180326-101523.jpg

BTW what did you guys think of Carmelo's performance last night?

-Sincerely, "just a hater"
Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 9.55.09 AM.png

Reactions: MVP
Carmelo Anthony vs Michael Beasley per 100 possessions, 2017-18

Melo --
25/9/2 on 40/35/76
ORtg: 103
DRtg: 109

Beasley --
28/12/4 on 50/40/78
ORtg: 103
DRtg: 110

The Boris Diaw with less swag comment should have been the giveaway that he was trolling.

Although, remember when @osh kosh bosh kept calling some prospect, "Boris Diaw with less athleticism" just so he could start a debate on what athleticism really is :lol: :smh:

That was about Dario actually :lol:

So basically two Boris Diaws and Greg Oden are leading us to possible home court advantage in their first and second years in the league

Reactions: HIM
How the hell do the Clippers have a top-10 offense :lol:

Black-haired Blake Griffin really carrying us :pimp:

Has he not been a volume scorer with promise? Do volume scorers struggle in the playoffs, especially when they don’t get to the foul line?

Again, I know he’s a rookie.
Two different topics here, first if you didn't mean to slight him by referring to his volume then we've really got no discussion on that, but it seemed like you were

Second, most rookies are going to struggle period in the playoffs. Volume or not, the fact that he was a major part of their remarkable season is already a feather in his cap

Nobody should expect that team to have any chance, it wouldn't really be fair to critique them for a first round exit. They've gotten the most of what they have. Any win(s) during the playoffs would be icing

“I’m tired of talking about this s***. It’s just the same thing over and over,” he said. “Until we do it individually and together collectively, we’re going to get our asses kicked in the playoffs. This isn’t even remotely acceptable, how we are playing right now.”

Beal was sick of his own play and that of his teammates when addressing the media afterwards. “We’re acting like we don’t give a damn, honestly. We thought we could just show up and play because they didn’t have anything to play for. We just thought it was going to be a cake walk and they just smacked us in the mouth,” Beal said.

But i thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom