• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Bam or Whiteside tonight, Lebron and Love going to take a good chit on the Heat defense and wipe their feet on the way out

Fword.jpg

Perfect so we could potentially say in a few months that GSW won the chip even though the team was an underdog, but if they lose, they were underdogs anyways, so it’s not that bad.

Sounds good, since some of y’all love using betting odds as a way to back your case that a team was an underdog and were never really supposed to win anyways, so they deserve a pass.

Perfect so we could potentially say in a few months that GSW won the chip even though the team was an underdog, but if they lose, they were underdogs anyways, so it’s not that bad.

Sounds good, since some of y’all love using betting odds as a way to back your case that a team was an underdog and were never really supposed to win anyways, so they deserve a pass.
Who are u ? :emoji_thinking:

This is one of the weakest NBA seasons from a competitive stand point ever in my opinion. Plus everybody is injured except Lebron. I predicted on here at the beginning of the season that Kyrie wasn't going to last a full season with a team depending on him 100% for a full season. His legs barely held up for a full season playing with Lebron and with a better supporting cast. People have the nerve to say the NBA is as good as its ever been,I think not. Most of these players cant run down the court or or get tripped up without causing a major injury. I never seen that in the 80,s/90,s. Them cats back then was playing with broken bones and torn ligaments.

This is one of the weakest NBA seasons from a competitive stand point ever in my opinion. Plus everybody is injured except Lebron. I predicted on here at the beginning of the season that Kyrie wasn't going to last a full season with a team depending on him 100% for a full season. His legs barely held up for a full season playing with Lebron and with a better supporting cast. People have the nerve to say the NBA is as good as its ever been,I think not. Most of these players cant run down the court or or get tripped up without causing a major injury. I never seen that in the 80,s/90,s. Them cats back then was playing with broken bones and torn ligaments.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom