• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the weakest NBA seasons from a competitive stand point ever in my opinion. Plus everybody is injured except Lebron. I predicted on here at the beginning of the season that Kyrie wasn't going to last a full season with a team depending on him 100% for a full season. His legs barely held up for a full season playing with Lebron and with a better supporting cast. People have the nerve to say the NBA is as good as its ever been,I think not. Most of these players cant run down the court or or get tripped up without causing a major injury. I never seen that in the 80,s/90,s. Them cats back then was playing with broken bones and torn ligaments.
Every single team Golden State warrior’s face during that first championship run Didn’t have their superstar, including Kyrie and love in the finals

This is one of the weakest NBA seasons from a competitive stand point ever in my opinion. Plus everybody is injured except Lebron. I predicted on here at the beginning of the season that Kyrie wasn't going to last a full season with a team depending on him 100% for a full season. His legs barely held up for a full season playing with Lebron and with a better supporting cast. People have the nerve to say the NBA is as good as its ever been,I think not. Most of these players cant run down the court or or get tripped up without causing a major injury. I never seen that in the 80,s/90,s. Them cats back then was playing with broken bones and torn ligaments.
976F360F-774B-4D86-86D2-DB18671F6689.gif

who said wall wouldnt make it? wasnt dude getting gassed in videos since like high school?

cant stand when *****s make up invisible haters. like bruh, dudes knew you were special and was supporting you day one and hoping you'd make it. stfub
Ohhh kinda how y’all do for Steph... hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom