Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg
kept us in the game tho

Where did you get this?!

I still have Harden as MVP right but Lebron is a very close second and honestly if he plays all 82 along with the numbers he’s been putting up he kinda sorta should get it. He’s played with practically 2 different teams this season and the Cavs have never fallen below 4th

Damn...I knew the mainstream media didn’t want Harden to win an MVP but with all this Lebby support in here, I didn’t know y’all were the same.

Russell Westbrook really ****** up this argument because the “Top 3 team in your conference” narrative is null and void (I know Cavs are currently seeded at #3 but they are only 0.5 a game up on #4 and 1 up on #5.

Also - Will Harden fall below the threshold for games played that folks were citing as almost mandatory in previous years?

Yep. If he falls to 10-11 then picking him would be a no brainer

Then again Colangelos love of Euro players terrifies me :lol:

The only Euro player that’s even in the conversation for top 20 this year besides Doncic is the Bosnian kid named Musa who will probably go closer to 20 unless he has really strong workouts. Dude is an elite shooter/scorer though and is only 18. He might be a guy to look out for with our own pick if we actually even keep it.

I was wondering why y'all were all of the sudden talking about Marshon. Had no clue dude was still in the league :lol:

LeBron is not the MVP lmao
That’s obviously one of his manufactured takes just for ratings

This is the thing. It's actually not. And even if it is... You have sh*t like this

I still have Harden as MVP right but Lebron is a very close second and honestly if he plays all 82 along with the numbers he’s been putting up he kinda sorta should get it. He’s played with practically 2 different teams this season and the Cavs have never fallen below 4th

Happening in real life. Harden is CLEARLY the MVP but because narratives matter, you have ridiculous stuff like this happening. As much as you don't wanna admit it... LeBron is responsible for some of this mess because he's consistently copping pleas/being passive aggressive via the media and social media. I mean the other day Windy was going on about how it's unfair that there aren't two awards MOP and MVP, because LeBron hasn't won an MVP in 5 years and he's not getting his due. LeBron James, needs MORE respect. I mean, it's ridiculous.

The only Euro player that’s even in the conversation for top 20 this year besides Doncic is the Bosnian kid named Musa who will probably go closer to 20 unless he has really strong workouts. Dude is an elite shooter/scorer though and is only 18. He might be a guy to look out for with our own pick if we actually even keep it.

Hes the exact guy i was thinking of lol. Hes frail af looking right now but he is long & his shot is wet

If we get Mikal at 10 or 11, we should draft a big man or a combo guard with our pick. If Shake Milton was faster & more athletic than i woulda liked him in that spot.

I wonder if Bolden & Pasecnkis gon come over next yr btw

Hes the exact guy i was thinking of lol. Hes frail af looking right now but he is long & his shot is wet

If we get Mikal at 10 or 11, we should draft a big man or a combo guard with our pick. If Shake Milton was faster & more athletic than i woulda liked him in that spot.

I wonder if Bolden & Pasecnkis gon come over next yr btw

I think Bolden is for sure coming over after this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom