• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go again. I don't know why it's impossible to have a conversation about this man without the nonsense. LeBron, Kobe, Mike. Y'all can NOT discuss these dudes without the extra. Never fails

AVYDg.gif

******, it’s the East and He’s part of the damn problem :lol:.

Who else in the East is in the MVP convo? Kyrie? DeRozen? Not even close. It’s not Lebron’s fault he’s the most dominant player. If Lebron played out west he’d still be a perennial MVP candidate.

This is the thing. It's actually not. And even if it is... You have sh*t like this

Happening in real life. Harden is CLEARLY the MVP but because narratives matter, you have ridiculous stuff like this happening. As much as you don't wanna admit it... LeBron is responsible for some of this mess because he's consistently copping pleas/being passive aggressive via the media and social media. I mean the other day Windy was going on about how it's unfair that there aren't two awards MOP and MVP, because LeBron hasn't won an MVP in 5 years and he's not getting his due. LeBron James, needs MORE respect. I mean, it's ridiculous.

I mean if you reall wanna get into the nitty gritty, just “Check the $tats”

Who else in the East is in the MVP convo? Kyrie? DeRozen? Not even close. It’s not Lebron’s fault he’s the most dominant player. If Lebron played out west he’d still be a perennial MVP candidate.

I mean if you reall wanna get into the nitty gritty, just “Check the $tats”

Of course. He’s Bron is one of the best players in the league and a perennial candidate.

That said...it’s Harden’s award and it not even close.

Rockets would have a top 5 win percentage in the league without Harden. Cavs went 0-8 with last year's team when LeBron didn't play.

VALUABLE.

I know you trolling but if the Rockets didn’t have any injuries they would’ve won 70 games easily.

Dario definitely the goods. 40% 3pt shooter, good rebounder, good passer, versatile defender. FAR better defensively than Kuz.

Darren Collison has been having a hell of a year too. And Joe Ingles is another 3rd option better than Saric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom