Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

D549ED08-5452-48D5-B423-95966ADDF009.jpeg

Isaac needs a niche, shooting, rebounding, dunking over people, shot blocking... something

He has the foundation and physical tools.. not to mention Jesus

Defensively....he’s already there. Faaar ahead of the curve.

He gotta get stronger and prove that he’s a real above average shooter. Serge Ibaka in OKC Could be him. But serge was more physical and stronger.

Strength, health and consistency shooting are his obstacles. Think he can live up to all 3. Marathon, not a sprint. We’ll see.

You’ve been institutionalized.

I dont even go to college :lol:

I knew that post wasnt gon go over well tho in here lmao

I just think a free easy degree could be useful incase some wild ish happens to his ball career. Thats all i was really saying

But hey i aint gon fault dude for passing on being broke af for a year to get money to provide for himself & his fam. Hell thats why i skipped out on college...

If wavycrocket wavycrocket was the #1 prospect in the country he would pick the JBAL over the G-League or college of his choice.

Also - how you gonna be an association and a league? Like what :lol:

Big Var still plugged in. He gon throw me $200K, a condo in Chino Hills, a 2 album deal, BBB merch and a Tesla off the books.... while I average 40ppg and knock down latinas Like geno90221 geno90221 for 5 months before becoming a 1st round pick.

I’ll take it. JBA!

I dont even go to college :lol:

I knew that post wasnt gon go over well tho in here lmao

I just think a free easy degree could be useful incase some wild ish happens to his ball career. Thats all i was really saying

But hey i aint gon fault dude for passing on being broke af for a year to get money to provide for himself & his fam. Hell thats why i skipped out on college...

He was projected to be a top 10 pic. A degree isn’t something he was going after. College isn’t going away anytime soon, but your window to be a pro athlete can close at any time. Also, most people with degrees never sniff the type of money top 10 picks get in their rookie contracts over the course of their entire careers.

Last edited:
He was projected to be a top 10 pic. A degree isn’t something he was going after. College isn’t going away anytime soon, but your window to be a pro athlete can close at any time. Also, most people with degrees never sniff the type of money top 10 pics get in their rookie contracts over the course of their entire careers.

Yea you right. Im just thinking about some worst case scenario ish, he got something to fall back on. Imma pessimist bruh :lol:

Hope the best for dude tho. NBA draft & NCAA sports gon get real interesting now

Reactions: God
Pretty sure literally the only reason this dude is doing this is because Cuse is under a huge microscope right now and they aren’t going to be able to pay/give him what he thought he’d be getting. I don’t think he set out to be a trail blazer for the next generation or anything :lol:

Pretty sure literally the only reason this dude is doing this is because Cuse is under a huge microscope right now and they aren’t going to be able to pay/give him what he thought he’d be getting. I don’t think he set out to be a trail blazer for the next generation or anything :lol:
Put him on the list under jordan. Dudes change the game everyday b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom