• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job fellas. Our secret meetings and black magic rituals worked. Embiid has gotten hurt like we've all been praying for. And we would've gotten away with it too, if t weren't for that meddling sixer fan.

Masked Playoff Embiid has potential to be extremely lengendary

A1A88CB5-A6B3-49E8-8D70-36ED016712D5.jpeg

I knew that Embiid shot was more serious than people were taking it initially. He reacted like a fighter who got his face broke. Just the way he was afraid to touch his face.

Random: Listening to that Bill Simmons KD podcast.

I don't think i've heard someone say they "don't care what other people think" more times but clearly very obviously care deeply about what other people think. :lol:

KD's has to be the most sensitive superstar athlete since TO?

Random: Listening to that Bill Simmons KD podcast.

I don't think i've heard someone say they "don't care what other people think" more times but clearly very obviously care deeply about what other people think. :lol:

KD's has to be the most sensitive superstar athlete since TO?
Dude was drunk

This is dope but damn no more scholarship. Them college degrees go beyond a ball career. I hope the best for him. I got respect for anyone taking chances like that & sparking a movement

He was never going to get one to begin with. Plus you really don't need a degree to do anything these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom