• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at some point the games (baseball) just weren't fun to me anymore. That's actually what it came down to, lost that passion for it

Remembering the type of trouble we got into during my high school days.. lol... taking us kids (most of them spoiled beyond belief) on countless road trips with little to no supervision... Crazy. Went to Oahu for a week... I'm surprised none of us didn't get banned from coming back

Baseball

1A86C5C6-919E-4776-9016-04801DE245D3.gif

Random: Listening to that Bill Simmons KD podcast.

I don't think i've heard someone say they "don't care what other people think" more times but clearly very obviously care deeply about what other people think. :lol:

KD's has to be the most sensitive superstar athlete since TO?

He should’ve just stuck to the tune he was singing after he got caught with the backup accounts. I respected it when he just admitted it.

"I'm a person," he says. "I've got real feelings and I'm not afraid to be vulnerable in front of people who watch us play or that follow the league.”

"I'm a real person, dog, I don't try to be Superman or a tough guy," he says. "I know I'm not. I know I'm emotional about some stuff.”

Westbrook air balling threes and losing and the Wizards losing have softened the blow of Embiid’s injury a little tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom