• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks will be a bit better with Brogdon back.

I can't emphasize enough the difference it would make for this team if we had someone that could rebound. It physically pains me to watch it game by game. Thon been racking up zeros in the minutes played column for a bit now because even when he's in position for a rebound he can't catch the ball. We are dead last in the league. Aint good when you praying for Zeller to get more minutes. Getting someone to help up in that regard shouldn't be the hardest thing to do by next year.

I hope Philly gets to 50 wins at least.
And hopefully Denver makes the playoffs instead of Utah.
Minnesota better not fall out the playoffs now. That 14 year drought is embarrassing

Damn. Nobody showed up to hear him preach?
It's not like they were home to do Easter with the Fam.
Like, whatelse "better" do you have to do than go support your mate
Hungover from partying in ATL or not, get up, ****, shower and shave and go support the mate.
That's a rock solid foundation they are building in Orlando.
I'd hate to have those Mates.

Last edited:
Acy wouldve bathed in drummond blood if 8 dudes aint tackle son. He wanted ALL the smoke. Andre just wanted to pop off. He aint know Quincy a certified psychopath

Damn. Nobody showed up to hear him preach?
It's not like they were home to do Easter with the Fam.
Like, whatelse "better" do you have to do than go support your mate
Hungover from partying in ATL or not, get up, ****, shower and shave and go support the mate.
That's a rock solid foundation they are building in Orlando.
I'd hate to have those Mates.

Religion keep takin L’s. Ain’t nobody tryna hear that bull**** in 2018 man.

all the top players in the L be biggin up christ doh in post games..orlando full of bums. God prolly like nahhh you doo doo on ya own, that aint hav nan to do with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom