• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The More i read this thread & the more i listen to these podcast by "basketball experts" i see more & more why The top players are annoyed with the media. I was listening to Zach Lowe's podcast & Listened as Howard Beck stated that despite him watching games & seeing Lebron play bad defense on most possesions his "analytic" guys still have Lebron Ranked as a top 30 defender in the league.

Dudes just be out here spewing nonsense man.

The “analytic” guys usually give Bron hell for his lack of defense :lol:.

It’s typically the barbershop crowd that goes with that line of thinking.

The “analytic” guys usually give Bron hell for his lack of defense :lol:.

It’s typically the barbershop crowd that goes with that line of thinking.

Appaently Howard beck claims he's plugged in with the analytic guys who work for NBA teams, & according to the systems they use Bron is still a top 30 defender. In Context He literally stated that he's watched him play no defense in most of the games he's watched, & he was using this as a way to try & champion bron for MVP & claiming that he shouldn't be knocked for his lack of defense because Harden isn't being knocked for it.

Russ fans told me he’s an elite defender and he was the most clutch player in the league last year

If the Sixers win 50 games even with Embiid being out to end the regular season Brett Brown should win COY
Brett Brown loves getting his Steve Kerr on and figuring out what lineup he can put out there that can be the worst offensive lineup possible.
71575ECF-4139-477B-84BD-0F66BDFFE793.png

Nope gonna cry and get himself thrown out of the game when he's getting fried by guys like Greek.

He’ll attempt to guard Greek freak. Lebron going to guard Tony Snell. And he still won’t close out on him

Plus there aren’t any 3s in the West worth worry about aside from T1000, so he’ll be plenty rested to guard Lebron in the finals

He’ll attempt to guard Greek freak. Lebron going to guard Tony Snell. And he still won’t close out on him

Plus there aren’t any 3s in the West worth worry about aside from T1000, so he’ll be plenty rested to guard Lebron in the finals
Paul George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom