• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now honestly though you guys never saw males that you guys idolized as father figures

Side note I do have a father

Ohio State already offered him a scholarship

Doesn’t mean much considering. Every Nike school I the country will probably give him an offer, especially schools in Ohio.

Edit: well, mike’s kids didn’t get a bunch of offers. I would’ve given the one at Illinois buckets. Not sure if he walked on or was on scholarship.

For real this does look like one of those Zion Williamson games. Small gym playing against helpless short, un-athletic white dudes.

I've already voiced my concerns about Zion as a pro prospect. I saw an interesting player comp for Zion last week. They said he's like a 6 ft 6 Larry Johnson. My thought it though; what's a 6 ft 6 Larry Johnson in today's NBA? He reminds me of a slightly more athletic, but even more undersized Julius Randle.
Anthony Bennett

Edit: well, mike’s kids didn’t get a bunch of offers. I would’ve given the one at Illinois buckets. Not sure if he walked on or was on scholarship.
Jeffrey was on a scholarship and then transferred to UCF when Marcus got there. Both was trash tho lol especially Marcus but at least he got UCF out of its adidas contract

Yeah the one that went to Illinois first was terrible. Think the other one actually deserved his scholarship at ucf.

It really is like a bizarre cult.

F6984B0D-E70F-465A-9DA9-E21602C637E9.jpeg

3F2F675C-6F81-49D3-AC36-06793C1001CC.jpeg

043518F4-F24F-4205-9214-360B7A0C94CF.jpeg

1D5ECE12-9D17-40AE-B4A7-4F00E40B7746.jpeg

B15FCC73-CC1E-4D60-BFCC-4F5BC438DB40.jpeg
MVP MVP which one is you?

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE can you and your team in Secaucus please tell us if this was a push off or a clean drop from the spin move?

Foot got tangled look like. Somebody said he’s playing against future plumbers.
:rofl::rofl: How old is he? Does he have potential to play major college ball?

This. After further review it appears the defender's left foot gets entangled with Jr's left foot upon completion of the spin move. Notice how the defender has already stopped, planted, shifted his weight and is in the process of his next 'basketball move' at the time he goes down, indicating that the fall is not a result of the offensive player catching him off balance. However amongst NT non hoopers who lack visual discernment and athletic ability, this 'leg sweep' is no different from a killer crossover involving precise footwork timing and coordination.

For real this does look like one of those Zion Williamson games. Small gym playing against helpless short, un-athletic white dudes.

I've already voiced my concerns about Zion as a pro prospect. I saw an interesting player comp for Zion last week. They said he's like a 6 ft 6 Larry Johnson. My thought it though; what's a 6 ft 6 Larry Johnson in today's NBA? He reminds me of a slightly more athletic, but even more undersized Julius Randle.
A 6-6 Larry Johnson?

Larry Johnson was exactly 6-6 tho LmAo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom