• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aldridge has had an amazing season & kept San Antonio Afloat for a majority of the season, but the blog boys ain't gonna show him no love because he doesn't shoot enough threes.

This man done resurrected your franchise and you’re wishing a paycut on him?

Free Embiid

Ben, Embiid, Fultz and Dario could be playing with two max players next year if Embiid makes Second Team instead of First. He’ll make plenty more First Teams in the future.

Derrick Jones Jr., McGruder and Bam Adebayo being cut out of the Playoff rotation for Heat not a good look rn(Although DJJ's been out for a while)

Blog boys is a real thing?

:lol:

IDK but i'm all here for it man, Dudes will legit Say i Watched x amount of games this year & Although everything i watched tells me otherwise. I'm Gonna Go with this random stat instead. The Same blog cats who are downing Russ For winning MVP last year, Are the Same cats advocating for Lebron over Harden for MVP because of Lebrons "numbers" this year.

A large portion of these dudes can't get out of numbers & value that WAY over actual basketball.

You are one. Yea it's real.

Lulz. I don’t read anyone’s blogs and I’m in the basketball streets for real trying to develop talent.

And you’ve quoted more TPE charts than me

F7A81A58-F0B4-44A8-A547-4EA4123B6E7C.gif

IDK but i'm all here for it man, Dudes will legit Say i Watched x amount of games this year & Although everything i watched tells me otherwise. I'm Gonna Go with this random stat instead. The Same blog cats who are downing Russ For winning MVP last year, Are the Same cats advocating for Lebron over Harden for MVP because of Lebrons "numbers" this year.

A large portion of these dudes can't get out of numbers & value that WAY over actual basketball.
Wait but Russ won MVP last year solely because of numbers when anyone who watches basketball knew Harden was MVP :lol::lol:

Wait but Russ won MVP last year solely because of numbers when anyone who watches basketball knew Harden was MVP :lol::lol:

This discussion has been had at Nauseum & i don't care to have it again. My point in referencing that was to showcase how absurd it is that they will trash Russ for Winning it & then try & make a case for Lebron for the same reasons in a year where Harden is having a better season than last.

Anyone that doesn't Pass their several equations is considered less of a player, & a MAJORITY of the time guys who actually play in the NBA have completely different views of the same players. It's extremely telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom