Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I am asking for is a Cavs/Heat first round. Plz Basketball Gods

and no pels in the playoffs....sorry @freddy fig you still my guy.

That Would be an interesting series man, Heat Full Of Role Players & annoying Guys who down to do the dirty work. & if anybody knows what Brons strengths are it's Spolestra & Wade. I just don't know if they have enough scoring, but that's gonna be a tough matchup for anyone in round one.

All the factors are the same? Lol ya'll gone be mad about last year forever huh?
being dead wrong will do that to you.

just look at these quotes from last season.

Russell Westbrook won't be winning MVP because the Thunder won't be good enough

I really can't believe people are still on this Westbrook/Harden MVP thing. Idc what the stats are their records won't support a MVP award.

The Rockets hold the 3 seed and he wins mvp. Westbrook has zero chance. I'm still going with Kawhi. It's a team award. It's not about "true value" .

They're not giving the MVP to a guy thats on the 5th 8th seed. If the award was truly about the "Most Valuable Player" then maybe, but the MVP...

He can't win MVP. The team won't be good enough and I can't see the NBA breaking the unwritten rules of "must be a top three seed to win MVP" rule...

Then reality sets in...

I have LeBron ahead of Wesbrook on my MVP ladder. Westbrook is fourth. But I stopped being invested in this award about a week ago.

Now all they can do is resort to snarky passive aggressive comments the whole season :lol:
I love it.

Dawg..dead ***... @buc em the only super fan thst was right about his team. All the rest just threw **** at the wall and bounced when it slid to the floor and messed up the carpet.

Respect.

Now to get you to take that maga with ben franklin on thr back hat off. :lol:

Dawg..dead ***... @buc em the only super fan thst was right about his team. All the rest just threw **** at the wall and bounced when it slid to the floor and messed up the carpet.

Respect.

Now to get you to take that maga with ben franklin on thr back hat off. :lol:

To keep it 100 the other superfans, ryanjumpman, collector, slysniper were popping off about their team's playoff prowess mostly. Haven't seen all lives matter Buc say much on that front.

Nah we know it'll never happen unless in 2K. JoJo getting to finals by 2020. Ion know about Russy
Jojo getting to the finals by 2020?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom