• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs at Sixers Friday night will pretty much decide the 3 seed

Not quite sure I’d wanna play the Wizards over the Pacers though

Good to see you bro.
I hope you cooked in NBA this DFSeason.
I'm lining out the MLB right now, **** is cheddar.

Aye likewise. whats good fam hope all is well

Man i was doing good throughout the first half of season was on a roll doing H2Hs in the $109 or $50 ones. Right after the damn AS break **** got bumpy for me tho lol went out on top and took a break which im still on. Just patiently waiting for Playoff DFS to begin and ill go ham again.

As for MLB i made a few LUs for opening day but since then i have just been scoping it out. Gonna let some more games pass till i hop back in.

Best of luck to you fam. Lets cook it up !

20180404_195320.jpg

Last home game for the kid. Next year playoffs.

tbh the logic with those criticisms of the Sixers isn't bad. Even though I had already seen enough from Embiid last year to know he was a game changing superstar at this very moment and thought they would make the playoffs.

Being super wrong is always funny though.

tbh the logic with those criticisms of the Sixers isn't bad. Even though I had already seen enough from Embiid last year to know he was a game changing superstar at this very moment and thought they would make the playoffs.

Being super wrong is always funny though.

They were fair.

I was very optimistic and a believer in the abilities of Ben to be a star out of the gate and hopeful that Fultz would contribute significantly early on. I wasn't close to having them at 48, even 50 wins though. The fact none of the 3 (including Embiid) had played together in a regular season game didn't concern me. The talent was too great. I still understand the skepticism though. You can't plan for the team to gel as quickly as they did and to add guys like Belinelli or Ilyasova for the low who would come in and give you 10-20pts a night and in Ersan's case grab double digit boards when needed. I think everyone slept on what Saric could bring to the table. No one expected him to take the leap forward he did. He's adjusted seamlessly from having to be the main guy when Embiid went down last year to having to play backseat to Jo/Ben/JJ on the offensive end while still giving solid effort on D. For a player as skilled as he is, with pro experience prior to coming over, for him to make that transition without so much as a speck of frustration says a lot about him. He's such an unselfish player. I hope we can give him a sizable bag and keep him around for years to come.

man dont nobody wanna hear the racist crypt keeper hubie brown send his punk *** to retirement home with doug collins they can coddle each other and tell mj stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom