• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Beadle and Jalen are making good $$$ for that Get Up morning show, but doing these games late into the night and right back up in the morning has to be rough.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_04_at_11_42_52_PM.png

He really said TRADE EMBIID.

Mans shouldn't have a job after that.

SWS Ryen russillo is a joke and that’s why he doesn’t have a radio show anymore. And cowherd is a contrarian idiot who’s not nearly entertaining at saying stupid stuff as Skip Bayless or Stephen A. He can have his garbage show on FS1

Cowherd has been peddling his “sixers don’t have shooters” schtick all season even though we have 5 players shooting above the league 3 point average.

Last edited:
How different is saying trade Embiid than someone saying trade Jabari.

I also remember being one of the few on here who felt Embiid's health would be fine. I do get Jabari situation different, but I also remember everyybody on here having zero faith on Embiid lasting at the time.

I also remember being one of the few on here who felt Embiid's health would be fine. I do get Jabari situation different, but I also remember everyybody on here having zero faith on Embiid lasting at the time.

Bucks have a proven Giannas, they've got much to lose

Embiid is on a different planet as a player and prospect than Jabari

I'm not really arguing that. Im saying I think everyones tune has changed now that we've seen a full season of Embiid.

Quoting someone and acting like it wasn't at a time when the majority was ****ting on Embiid with a decision coming up to pay him big money.

Luke being a fan again. Forgetting that Randle should be in for Frye. I think he forgot and is trying to enjoy a good game like us fans.

We’re saying trade Jabari after extension negotiations broke down. You don’t trade the guy without first attempting to sign him to a cap friendly deal :lol:

Embiid’s contract doesn’t count against the cap 100% if he goes down again, which is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom