Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Sixers without Embiid are getting swept by anyone” -NT
What have they done to disprove this? Beat a bunch of lottery teams over the past 3 weeks? :lol: their past several games they’ve played Brooklyn 3 times, the knicks twice, Charlotte twice, Atlanta, Memphis, Pistons without Blake/Tobias, Minny w/o Jimmy when they struggle to win road games even with Jimmy. I mean that’s damn near every team that’s been losing games on purpose this year :lol:

They’re absolutely eliminated in 5 games max if Embiid isn’t suiting up.

What have they done to disprove this? Beat a bunch of lottery teams over the past 3 weeks? :lol: their past several games they’ve played Brooklyn 3 times, the knicks twice, Charlotte twice, Atlanta, Memphis, Pistons without Blake/Tobias, Minny w/o Jimmy when they struggle to win road games even with Jimmy. I mean that’s damn near every team that’s been losing games on purpose this year :lol:

We just playing who’s on our schedule

And beating the brakes off them

Like you know, how good teams supposed to do lol

We just playing who’s on our schedule

And beating the brakes off them

Like you know, how good teams supposed to do lol
Embiid on the floor, y’all can run with anyone. He’s not playing, 5 game series. Moot point at the end of the day since he’ll probably be available

I’d rather us not take our chances playing without Embiid but in regards to your comments on who we’ve beat...it’s the manor in how we’ve been beating teams. We’ve just been blowing the doors off every team we’ve faced pretty much for the past month. Before last night it was 10 games in a row of double digit victories. And in regards to the Wolves and Pistons, we swept both of them, and that includes games where the Wolves were at home with Jimmy playing and games where the Pistons had Tobias/Avery Bradley and another they had Blake Griffin.

We’ve lost one game in Philly over the past four months and we’re basically one win away from clinching homecourt advantage in the first round.

We’re 33-12 since Christmas and only the Rockets have a better record than us since then.

Last edited:

Well they haven't proven anything, but they are still an excellent defensive team that should be competitive in the first round. The mid of the East is not all world beaters. To say they'll be automatically swept by a team like the Pacers is lazy, to me.

Sure, then we'll ask why Harden didn't show up game 6 last year too.
I just want to see Russ and Harden matched up in the 4th quarter of a tied game 7 together.

Who can choke harder?

I'd expect Harden to just leave the arena while Russ goes full Knoblauch and starts shooting 3s from halfcourt and hitting fans on the sideline.

These tie breaker rules are so dumb. Who cares what happened 20 30 40 games ago. Teams should just have a 1 game playoff.

Hopefully. Like the Pats, they need to go home and be some family men already

The day is near

tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom