• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t even think Cleveland or the Spurs would do that deal I was just answering buc ems question lol

So Philly Cavs game will come down to who wants to play Indy. Because they are locked in at 6.

Let's see who plays harder.......haha

Kawhi should go for nothing less than Allstar + pick. Its really funny all these rookies + pick + filler offers
thats cause those type of deals are teams hitting the reset button and going into a rebuild

considering the age of the spurs roster and no need for pop to hang around...the spurs should be doing this
young promising players on cost controlled contracts plus expiring deals is what they should be going after.

thats cause those type of deals are teams hitting the reset button and going into a rebuild

considering the age of the spurs roster and no need for pop to hang around...the spurs should be doing this
young promising players on cost controlled contracts plus expiring deals is what they should be going after.
This. Guys like Ingram and Jaylen are going to be more appealing to the Spurs than Love would be.

I think Bron is 100% gone from Cleveland this summer so I wouldn’t even mention them in Kawhi or other star player trades.

So Philly Cavs game will come down to who wants to play Indy. Because they are locked in at 6.

Let's see who plays harder.......haha

Could see Cavs tanking for that 4 spot to avoid playing the Wizards in the first round

K.Pelton's All Defense first team is interesting. Some new blood for sure.

1.Dejounte Murray
2.Andre Roberson
3.Robert Covington
4.Draymond Green
5. Rudy Gobert

DPOY: Rudy Gobert

I don’t do blind fan love like y’all do in LA. But you claiming a set you’re not from?

4D121540-27EA-4BAE-9294-1314492760C1.png

Teams = sets now?! G’damn y’all too serious for me. How has fultz looked. Has he been able to knock down jumpers like in college? Sixers would be a serious threat for years to come if he’s any good as long as Embiid is healthy. Ben non shooting *** is legit.

Baynes and valencunis always give him fits. Of course he’s still going to get his but I’ve seen him flounder a few times against those guys

Eh the last time he played Jonas he had 34 and 11, last time he played Baynes he had 26 and 16.

I’d like to avoid the Heat like the damn plague. James Johnson and Whiteside are two of the only guys in the league that can match up defensively with Embiid and Simmons.

Yeah, I do not want to see that. Let Cavs deal with them/wizards. I am all up for keeping the streak, but Philly should lose to Clev tomorrow

I’d like to avoid the Heat like the damn plague. James Johnson and Whiteside are two of the only guys in the league that can match up defensively with Embiid and Simmons.
Don't need Wade turning back the clock on us how he somehow always does. Nope not having it

but everyone outside philly, houston and the gsw are thrash tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom