• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good effort Sixers but Young teams don’t know how to win n close out games ...get used to alotta these close L’s this year Philly

Effort was good, Simmons played great. Little mistakes at the end but nothing that can't be fixed with experience. The only thing that's making swat a little is Fultz, I think this is his first time ever playing off ball and it seems like he has the most to adjust to.

1098.gif

Effort was good, Simmons played great. Little mistakes at the end but nothing that can't be fixed with experience. The only thing that's making swat a little is Fultz, I think this is his first time ever playing off ball and it seems like he has the most to adjust to.

Covington
Bayless

Those turnovers in the last minute took away from Philly even getting a SHOT to go up.

They will learn though. Entertaining game

Other laker fans, y'all really that confident in Ball? I want him to be great, but I'm not convinced.

The NBA.com layout is garbage.

Need all the scores at the top of the page like they use not on the side where they have it now.

Been saying this since last season when this new layout started. Im not tryin to click 3 things just to see scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom