• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as this game is over I expect a hot take from a certain poster about Ben’s season stats in ONE game

If he had 5 points and 10 turnovers tonight all of you would be in here giggling like little girls with all of your rolling faces @'ing me all night

18 points 10 rebounds 5 assists 2 blocks 1 steal and only 1 turnover. Put some respeck on his name.

Why Jerryd Bayless is playing important minutes is beyond me

Extremely good catch and shoot player. Think he was #1 in the league in shooting percentage off catch and shoot shots the year prior. We signed him last year just because of how good of a fit he'd be with Simmons and Embiid.

This might be the best game the sixers play all year long.

Buddy if you didn't actually watch the Sixers play last year then don't speak on them. They didn't even play that good tonight. When Embiid was on the floor last year they competed with any team in the league.

Steph won a title as “The Man” and it took the perfect storm of freak events from his team repeating as “The Man”.....

People that dislike the Warriors and Steph like to overlook this. The same way they point out his flaws but give lesser players props for being mediocre

Some people just hate greatness

Kyrie goes 8-17 (47%) last night and then has a bad shooting night in Game 2 of the season, in a back to back, and "this is why he can't be the man", "looking real average."

NT gon NT.
Lol gon be a lot of overreactions throughout these first few games. Most hyped NBA season I've ever seen. People gon treat it like it's the NFL, difference is It's only 16 games in the NFL.

The one and only downside to seaman no longer being with us is he’s not here to answer for all the times he called Giannis overrated trash who’d never amount to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom