• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After getting mollywhopped by the Raps and today's Red sox opening day, this ish happens? :smh:

Start of season: Irving-Brown-Hayward-Tatum-Horf/Baynes

Start of playoffs: Rozay-Brown-Tatum-Morris-Horf

GM bron flipped a brittle kyrie and unloaded them to his rival and was able to flip the returns into assets he can use

A healthy Hayward and Kyrie though????

with those moves, cleveland was going to be a favorite in the east. no team in the east beating bron 4 out of 7 regardless of season record or home court adv

Screenshot_2018-04-05-12-27-48~2.png

Salute :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-05-12-27-48~2.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-05-12-27-48~2.png
    538.4 KB · Views: 1
I love watching Kyrie play but...

We could end up having homecourt advantage throughout the entire playoffs if we get the 3 seed, win in the first round and the Celtics lose :nerd:

And we’ve only lost one game in Philly in 2018 :nerd:

Would have swept the Rockets this year if not for a buzzer beater by Eric Gordon while Harden was tackling Embiid :nerd:

Did CP3 play in those games?

I've always thought Kyrie's footwork is kinda janky. Weird how a below the rim guy has so many knee issues

Legit have thought at times that Kyrie does **** on the floor at times with his footwork that the human Body just ain't ready for. Seriously though lol At least to me it be looking like bro puts so much pressure on his knees with his euro's, pro hops, and overall change of direction.

#ImNotADoctor.

GM bron flipped a brittle kyrie and unloaded them to his rival and was able to flip the returns into assets he can use

Lmao really are you serious they got the celtics 5th best asset, got a mid lotto pick when they could easily get way way way way more from other team.

Legit have thought at times that Kyrie does **** on the floor at times with his footwork that the human Body just ain't ready for. Seriously though lol At least to me it be looking like bro puts so much pressure on his knees with his euro's, pro hops, and overall change of direction.

#ImNotADoctor.
PHD roadwinder

I love watching Kyrie play but...

We could end up having homecourt advantage throughout the entire playoffs if we get the 3 seed, win in the first round and the Celtics lose :nerd:

And we’ve only lost one game in Philly in 2018 :nerd:

Would have swept the Rockets this year if not for a buzzer beater by Eric Gordon while Harden was tackling Embiid :nerd:

Go ahead and say it. You believe that there's a real path for the 76ers to win a chip this year huh go ahead and say it :lol:

Lmao really are you serious they got the celtics 5th best asset, got a mid lotto pick when they could easily get way way way way more from other team.

and what did the celtics get? a brittle, broken kyrie with a laundry list of injuries. you think patella injuries are "minor"
if i am correct they got an unprotected first, which could be very high this yr

Do y'all think Doris let Drake beat already?
probably plays hard to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom