Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think those dudes are as important as CP3
AEB844FC-EF12-4017-A93F-FBD3ED21D650.png
I mean they aren’t prone to injuries lol

Or choke in the playoffs lol

So you think those dudes are as important as CP3
AEB844FC-EF12-4017-A93F-FBD3ED21D650.png

I think subtracting Bayless from 40 minutes to zero, adding the improved Dario we’ve seen since 2018 started along with Belinelli, Ilyasova and Fultz to our bench instead of Bayless, TLC and Justin Anderson is more important than one CP3.

I think subtracting Bayless from 40 minutes to zero, adding the improved Dario we’ve seen since 2018 started along with Belinelli, Ilyasova and Fultz to our bench instead of Bayless, TLC and Justin Anderson is more important than one CP3.

40-2 when CP3, Capela and Harden play.

23-13 when someone is missing but l’ll let you tell it.

Their two best players are in their first full NBA season, great talent but I wouldn't knock them if they go down before.

I wouldnt either. I have them losing in the first round :lol: Curious to see how much experience (or lack of) matters here.

You don’t say......You thought they could win it all without what some of y’all were saying was their best player going out in the first quarter of the first game? They still put together a good season, but who thought they could win it all without Gordon? Been at the top or near it all season but we’re never favorites.

Won’t matter whether they fleeced each other Celtics know Bron losing in the finals again...I hate it for him cause now he’s treading towards Jerry West with most losses in the finals it’s going to happen just lose early Bron smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom