Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Maple Mamba :pimp:

Yeah don’t agree with that at all. Don’t feel like that should be the single reason for getting them MVP (which it basically is this year?)

But meh not a big deal

That's not the single reason. Harden has been great, Bron has been great. The major difference is 60+ wins vs 40 something wins

Yeah don’t agree with that at all. Don’t feel like that should be the single reason for getting them MVP (which it basically is this year?)

But meh not a big deal
It's definitely not the single reason, that's ridiculous. Harden is putting up fantastic stats and having a great individual season. Does it help? Yes. And it's one big difference between LeBron and Harden.

That's not the single reason. Harden has been great, Bron has been great. The major difference is 60+ wins vs 40 something wins

I get What you’re saying but it’s an individual award and Bron has been statistically better in every single category except ppg

But like i said I get It ...

A Giannis and Harden stan talking about Finals performances :lol:
I should look up Harden’s stats in the 2012 Finals.

You Gonna pretend like a 21 year old Harden that was a 6th man at the time struggling in his first finals.....

Is the same as then 26 year old, 2X MVP LeBron F’n James scoring 8pts against deshaun Stevenson and Jason Terry while being up 2-1 in the finals.....

:lol:

I get What you’re saying but it’s an individual award and Bron has been statistically better in every single category except ppg

But like i said I get It ...

Bron plays about 2 minutes a game more.

If you go by per 36 or 100 possessions the only stat Bron has him is blocked shots and rebounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom