• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know who has the killer instinct, KAT or Jokic. With HD you should be able to look deep into their eyes and all that.

Also the facial expression analysis I hear is key.

Hit em' with some of this
CA_vrIrWUAA76gX.jpg

Some of this
dm_171215_nba_westbrook_mean_mug.jpg

You got yourself a true baller
Who's the least efficient one? Poor shot selection and careless turnovers are the surest sign of killer instinct.

We can all be honest and say only reason Harden is getting the mvp over Bron is because we are tired of seeing Bron win it .

theres Literally no other reason lol

Still waiting on a serious and compelling argument for why harden is hands down for MVP over Bron..

We can all be honest and say only reason Harden is getting the mvp over Bron is because we are tired of seeing Bron win it .

theres Literally no other reason lol

Team record? You may not agree with it but it's always a part of the MVP decision process.

Last year's travesty is an exception of course

Still waiting on a serious and compelling argument for why harden is hands down for MVP over Bron..
i think he'll get it because he's been playing well and #1 seed in west with his numbers and big games

Bron has a case for MVP every year though. I think that losing streak in Jan hurt his chances tho. But he been catching bodies this year in year 15 lol

The Cavs have been up and down all year while the Rockets have consistently won. Lebron is the better player but Harden is the regular season MVP.

Team record? You may not agree with it but it's always a part of the MVP decision process.

Last year's travesty is an exception of course

Yeah don’t agree with that at all. Don’t feel like that should be the single reason for getting them MVP (which it basically is this year?)

But meh not a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom